Banner 12
Go Back   My Tiny Dick Forums \ Mytinydick.net Forums \ General Discussion

General Discussion Talk about anything and everything

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2009, 02:41 PM   #1
Super Moderator

Default How can i manage to take a leak without pissing on my balls ?

hey guys

I have a very small penis

1.25 inches flaccid, and around 1 inch ( almost invisible ) in cold conditions and 3 inches when erect ...so obviously when flaccid it's hard to piss without pissing on my balls

It's very annoying every time I piss, I end up dribbling all of it on my balls or I have to try and make it erect so that I can aim properly ...

It really wastes my time, any suggestions on how can I avoid dribbling on my balls ?

Regards
smallcocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:23 AM   #2
gtonkey

I find it hard to pee at urinals, so I tend to sit down and pee like a girl, this also helps avoid the embarrassment of peeing in front of much bigger men.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:04 PM   #3
babyboy

Default how to take a leak without pissing on your balls

I know just what you mean about pissing on my balls because I also have a very tiny dick, here's what I

do, sit on the toilet backwards. Why? this way you get every last drop of piss out of your dick and cleanup

is a breeze because you really don't have to use any toilet paper.

I use baby wipes myself, but that's another story.

Hope this helps,

Jim
Old 10-03-2009, 04:49 PM   #4
Tiny Dick Advanced

Cool how to take a leak without pissing on your balls

I use 1 hand, push my stump aside with two fingers, & pull my zipper/belt area away with other fingers.
its so hard to shake stumps afterwards, as there is little or no shaft.
the worst is when you leave, & a minute later some drops seep out into your underwear. then the stump is nestling in a smelly wet cotton area! guys with normal cocks can place the cock head away from any wet patches. my stump marinates in pee!

Last edited by drew; 10-18-2009 at 07:41 PM.
drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:44 AM   #5
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

i also sit on the toliet like a girl, its the only way i can pee out my 3 inch hard dick without getting it all over myself
tinydick20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:23 PM   #6
bjuk

Yeah sitting down is usually best.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:21 AM   #7
sirtinypenis

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyboy View Post

do, sit on the toilet backwards. Why? this way you get every last drop of piss out of your dick and cleanup
What in the fuck?

why can't you sit normally?
Old 11-17-2009, 02:20 PM   #8
LovesSmallCock

Red face Smells like pee

I am so relieved to see this thread. I have no recommends as to how to pee and keep it off your nuts. I am a woman and very used to having to clean up by wiping. The reason that I reply is that I was wondering why my bf's penis smells like a urinal. When I touch it during foreplay, my hand comes back up to touch his face and it smells like urine. Sometimes the smell is so strong that I almost pass out. I have never mentioned it to him because I didn't know what to say and I figured it must have something to do with having a small penis. So now I understand what kind of hardship you guys have. Let me recommend that you definitely wash before crawling into bed with your woman. It's been very difficult for me to deal with and I need to get him to wash up before he comes to bed, but I don't know how to break it to him. I ALWAYS wash up because I never want to smell like that. Thanks for posting your troubles
Old 11-29-2009, 07:56 AM   #9
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtonkey View Post
I find it hard to pee at urinals, so I tend to sit down and pee like a girl, this also helps avoid the embarrassment of peeing in front of much bigger men.
i much prefer to use the urinals myslef because i dont mind other people seeing it
poorlno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:35 PM   #10
Tiny Dick Wanna Be

dont drink and piss! :-)
ok use two hand - its better to handle
bigger is offline   Reply With Quote